Thursday, January 2, 2014

My Christmas Eve Eye Look!

A THIRD post in one day!? I am on a roll. Here's my makeup for Christmas Eve.. a little late.
This is my first post of makeup on myself.. ever! Hope you all like it!
Products Used:
Hourglass Immaculate foundation- Golden
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Luminous Light
NARS Laguna Bronzer
NARS Orgasm Blush
NARS Highlighter in Goldmember
MUFE Brow Pencil in #2
MAC Charcoal Brown Shadow (For Brows)
Shadows:
MAC Naked Lunch
MAC Soft Brown
MAC All That Glitters
MAC Carbon
Urban Decay Smog

MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Benefit They're Real! Mascara
NARS Satin Lip Pencil- Hyde Park

Necklace- J. Crew


Let me know if you have any questions/comments/feedback.. As always!
More posts like this one to come! Maybe even a few video tutorials.. :)
Have a great night, xoxo Lex

No comments:

Post a Comment