Thursday, January 2, 2014

Purple Everyday Eye Look

2 posts in one day.. what is this?
Here's another eye look I did for my friend Hope for an everyday eye look.  I used mostly Smashbox products and Sephora collection brushes.



I used Smashbox Liquid Halo foundation to even out her skin, and to hydrate it and reduce any redness.  I also bronzed her skin with Too Faced Sun Bunny bronzer, and used Nars Deep Throat Blush and Benefit Watts Up highlighter to finish off her face.  I also used Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla to help conceal any under eye circles.  
For the eyes, I used a Smashbox trio of purple eyeshadows and did a simple highlight, all over color, and crease.  I lined her eyes with Smashbox Always Sharp Liner in Navy (which I absolutely LOVED with the purple! Probably the best liner ever, perfect pigmentation and I love the sharpening feature). We finished the look with DiorShow Exstase Mascara and a Laura Mercier Lipstick.

As always, let me know if you have any questions, and I hope you love this look!
Xo, Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment