Thursday, January 2, 2014

Copper Smoky Eye Using the Naked Palette!

Hey guys!
I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.  I am currently snowed in, snuggled by the fire with my laptop and some tea. I did this look on my friend Lauren a while ago, but just remembered to post it now! Here's what it looked like:



For this look, I used the Naked palette from Urban Decay.  I first mixed the colors Buck and Naked and placed them all over the lid.  Then I used Virgin to highlight her brow bone and placed it rather heavily in her inner corner to brighten up the look and to make her eyes stand out.  I used Smog in the crease, and followed with Darkhorse and Creep and then blended until I felt the crease was just dark enough to define her eyes, yet would still give her a little bit more of a dramatic nighttime eye look.  I lined her upper lash line and half of her lower lash line with Bobbi Brown Black Ink gel eyeliner, and to finish her eyes, I used YSL Babydoll mascara (it is AMAZING).  I wanted to keep her skin at a very natural finish, so I used Clinique CC cream on her in the shade light, and then did a quick all-over bronze instead of a contour.  
This look would be perfect for an evening look, or you could stop at the Smog color in the crease to make the look a little lighter for daytime wear.

Hope you like this and happy new year!
Love, Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment