Thursday, September 12, 2013

My Dorm Room Makeup Organization

Hey everyone and happy almost Friday!! This week went so quick and I've been so busy with school. However, I managed to slip in this post before the hectic weekend.. my beauty organization in my dorm!! First off, here's a picture of my whole dorm room and then just the setup I have going on under my bed, which is lofted.
I have my eyeliners and lipliners in a simple plastic cup and I put the hairties around it to make it a little prettier.  For the brushes, I bought a plain jar for $3 from TJ Maxx and filled it with clear beads from Michael's craft store.  Above, I just have my deodorants and some nail polish (Nars, Essie, and Sephora Collection).

      

Above the three drawers I keep my makeup in, I have my lipstick holder that I got off of Amazon.com, a Caudalie beauty elixir, Origins Mega Bright Serum and Ole Henriksen Facial oil (that you can't see) and in the front I have my AM Serum, the Ole Henriksen Truth serum, and my PM serum, the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair (Synchronized Recovery Complex II).

Here is my lip, mascara, single shadows and gel liners drawer (I also have my MAC paint pot, Too Faced Shadow Insurance and Urban Decay Anti Aging Primer Potion in there too).  I'm really struggling as to how to organize this drawer since I am limited on space.

Below to the left is my founation/bronzer/concealer drawer, to the right is blush and highlighter.
   
 

In the desk drawers: To the left is the middle drawer that I keep my palettes in.  On the right is the top drawer, where I keep Q-Tips, Laura Mercier sponges, PTR Complexion Pads, lashes, samples, etc.

 

And lastly, in the main drawer I keep eye drops, primers, eye creams, lip scrubs, nail accessories, masks, and other things like that.


Here's the whole setup! Hope you guys enjoyed! Let me know if you have any questions! If you can link below any of your makeup setups, I'd love to see them!
xoxo
Lex

1 comment: